CIMC is here for all your healthcare needs and are available for in-person and telemedicine appointments. Please call us at (310) 510-0096 to schedule your appointment.
The CIMC Emergency Department is open and available 24/7.
We remind our community to continue to stay safe, observe social distance and work together to protect public health.
Visit the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health for the most recent update regarding the Temporary Targeted Safer at Home Order in effect today through December 20.
The County Health Officer Order (HOO): Temporary Targeted Safer at Home Health Officer Order for Control of COVID-19: Tier 1 Substantial Surge Response, as of November 28, 2020.
For Los Angeles County, effective 12:01AM (PST) on November 30, 2020 to 11:59PM (PST) on December 20, 2020.
The Health Officer orders the closure of the following types of Higher-risk businesses:
- Lounges and nightclubs
- Bars and craft distilleries that possess a valid low risk restaurant public health permit issued by the County of Los Angeles.
- Public entertainment venues
- Family entertainment centers for indoor operations (see Appendix V)
- All restaurants, but only for indoor and outdoor in-person dining until further notice
- Cardrooms, satellite wagering facilities and racetrack onsite wagering facilities until further notice
- Playgrounds, except for playgrounds located within childcare centers or schools
- Indoor portions of museums zoos and aquariums
- Hot Tubs, steam rooms and saunas not located on residential property
- Small water vessel charters and outdoor equipment rental
- All public and private events and gatherings, unless specifically allowed by this order.
Please visit the LA County Department of Public Health website for full and most recent updates.